For a PHP based site of a client, I'm looking for a vector based image editor that allows:
- end user creation of vectored images consisting of objects
- supports upload of bitmap images to be used as objects inside the vector image
- supports adding text objects to add to the vector image, and change properties (font name, font style, font size) of the text objects
- preferably supports layering or grouping of objects inside the vector image
- can store the vector image in SVG, EPS or PDF
Both commercial and FOSS solutions are OK.
Any idea where to find such a library?
preguntado el 08 de enero de 11 a las 20:01
Jeroen Wiert Pluimers
I've done some crawling for such tools as well in Open Source.
I've found pieces, with some extra efforts you can maybe make some glue or recode with inspiration:
Nice 'imprecise-line-drawing' editor, but fonts are handed via ajax calls: http://zwibbler.com/ (png/pdf/svg save)