The lib should be PERA-installable and be usable standalone, or at least with only a few dependencies.
Lo que encontré hasta ahora:
- PSX Framework is a quite big framework that offers only one PEAR compatible package that contains everything. Webfinger, Yadis, Logging, Session etc - too much. Also no docblocks.
- find by email's webfinger.php is only a file with a bunch of functions that don't support OpenID discovery. No unit tests, not usable standalone.
- http://status.net/ has a Discovery class in
lib/discovery.phpthat supports Webfinger. Not PEAR-installable, not standalone.
- https://github.com/walkah/discovery-php - standalone library. Not PEAR-installable, doesn't support the full spec (e.g. no HTTPS-first fetching)
- SocialIgniter's WebFinger implementation: https://github.com/socialigniter/socialigniter/blob/master/application/libraries/Webfinger.php - does not fetch HTTPS resources.
preguntado el 30 de enero de 12 a las 19:01