When trying to access my WCF service it is throwing following exception
- La solicitud HTTP estaba prohibida con el esquema de autenticación de cliente 'Anónimo'.
- Inner Expeption: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
- It was working earlier
- Same application when I set up on other system there is not error.
- Using windows application from my system itself it works fine.
- WCF service is hosted in remote DEV server and I add as service reference in my web app.
- For now Web app which consumes service is running from VS not by hosting in IIS
A real mess. Did anyone faced such situation? Please share with me. I google about the issue but non of them are helpful.
preguntado el 24 de agosto de 12 a las 09:08
It could be that windows authentication is turned on on your local machine but not in IIS.
Double check the app pool your service is running under. Also, make sure the app pool is running integrated mode and that the version is correct.
Ver este artículo specifically step one.