El artículo no existe cuando se registra en TFS
I use VS 2013 to check-in a file to TFS 2012 and get the following error:
The item $/MyTeamProject/MyProject/MyInterface/IAllocationBLL.cs does not exist at the specified version, or you do not have permission to access it.
Other files just work fine. I notice that the
Last Check-in date is missing.
If I undo this file, it then disappears on TFS. When I edit this file again, it back to TFS and still missing
Last Check-in. I still get the same error checking in this file. Any advice would be appreciated.
preguntado el 27 de noviembre de 13 a las 02:11
The best method is to save the file as a backup outside, and undo it, check in the whole project, then add the file to the project again.
I had same/similar issue today. Didn't found proper (or easy) solution online, and here is my workaround:
- (Optional) Backup project just in case
- Delete file locally
- In Source Control Explorer undo changes (was delete because, auto generated files are always deleted then generated again, and i think this is just bug in studio). Ignore warnings. You will have now source controlled file with exclamation because file not exist.
- Open designer and just move some table and save - that will generate all files again without updating model from database.
VOILA - your file is under source control again.
I received this error with Visual Studio 2019 and was able to resolve it by:
- Backup your project, just in case. You shouldn't need it though.
- Undo the changes for everything in the project in the Team Explorer.
- Go to the Source Control Explorer, Right Click the Project, and click Add Items To Folder.
- Select all the items in the project folder. Click Finish
- Items should reappear to check-in. Click Check-in and it should work.
No es la respuesta que estás buscando? Examinar otras preguntas etiquetadas visual-studio or haz tu propia pregunta.
well that was utterly awful. hours of work gone for me - Chris Marisic